Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas; we certainly did! It actually started the weekend before when we went to Alexander City to do an early Christmas with Brad's family. We then headed to Tuscaloosa on Christmas Eve to visit my grandmother on my mom's side and then over to my grandparent's house for our annual Lee family dinner. We are now up to 19 people who gather for this dinner and I absolutely love the chaos of it all! :) If you can get past the crowdedness, NOISE and this year, the heat of having that many people in such a small space (my grandparent's house is not that big) it is just amazing to have so much family together who love each other so much. After dinner, my dad followed Brad and I back to Birmingham and stayed with us for a few nights. The highlight (at least for me) was the annual watching of my favorite Christmas movie of all time... Christmas Vacation! My poor dad has been subjected to watching this with me at Christmas more than he would probably have liked to. :)
A quick Lillian update... Brad and I went to the Dr. last Tuesday and were told that we have made quite a bit of progress and he predicts we will be about a week early - bring it on!!! We have another appointment on Monday so we are praying that this still seems to be the case and hopefully, we will be meeting our little girl sometime next week.

We had such a good time getting to do our early Christmas with our niece, Carson. My dad, Brad and I on Christmas Eve at my grandparent's house.
One final belly shot before Lillian's arrival.

4 comments:

Natalie-John+2 said...

You look SO great! Just a tiny girl with a baby in her belly. I know you don't feel that way, but you look great. I hope the birthing goes well and the JOY out weighs any thing else that goes along with having a baby!! Looking forward to seeing baby pictures.

Brandi said...

At the risk of sounding like those rude people, you finally look like you are 9 (10) months pregnant. You look fabulous so don't take it wrong. You belly is finally out there and ready. We can't wait to meet Lillian!!!

The Reeds said...

Come on Lillian! :) This is random, but I really wish I had some of the cake in the post below- it seems like I end up looking at it and wanting some every time I click on your blog, haha!

Shannon said...

So cute! I can't wait to meet Lillian :) I will be praying for a safe delivery and lets get together once your little one arrives!