Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whew!

That is the best word to summarize how I feel these days! Life has been crazy trying to turn the guest room into Lillian's new room, change Lillian's room into what will be Will's room, and keep up with the most active (that's how it feels at least) 17 month old in the world while being in my 3rd trimester of pregnancy.
We have finished Lillian's new room and she has transitioned into it without any problems at all - HUGE relief! There are only a few finishing touches left to be done in Will's room and I am really excited because I think it turned out great. I will be doing a post very soon with pictures so everyone can see how much work Brad did on the rooms (it involved installing crown molding and chair rails which he had never done before!).
We are now under 7 weeks until getting to meet our little man; a fact that blows my mind! While always excited, I alternate between feelings of complete calm and complete panic - think it could be the hormones? :) Seriously, for me the process of preparing to become a mother for the second time has just been SO different because of what all I know now. Before I could have never understood the amount of work, sacrifice, love, joy, etc... having a baby would bring to my life. I can definitely say that I now completely understand the awesome responsibility God gives you when he gives you a child! Maybe ignorance really is bliss - HA! :)

Mother's Day...

Playing at my dad's...

She loved being outside and playing in the baby pool my dad got her...

With daddy at the beach...

She isn't quite sure about the water yet...

Did I mention she's not realy comfortable with the water?...

She did however love playing in the sand...

1 comment:

kristen elaine said...

I need to see you soon:) Lillian is beautiful & growing up fast & I can't believe you're on a single digit week countdown!! Let's catch up soon.