Saturday, June 26, 2010

Projects and Tantrums

As I mentioned in the previous post, we have been doing lots of work trying to get Lillian and Will's rooms done. It would have been much simpler to keep Lillian in her room and just do the guestroom for Will's nursery, but of course I wasn't going the easy route. Actually, I just knew that Lillian would need a "big girl" bed first which means she would need more space so I figured we might as well go ahead and make the change(I definitely started second guessing this decision mid-way through the process!).
To refresh your memory on what Will's room looked like before, here is a link to an old blog post. I am so mad that we didn't take a picture of the guestroom before to show how much different it looks now that it is all "girly" for Lillian. As I said before, Brad put up chair rails and crown molding (he did an amazing job!) and it really changed the look of the rooms. While I am super happy with how the rooms turned out, I am just thrilled that they are done!
Finally, and not nearly as pleasant, our usually sweet and charming little girl has entered a full-throttle tantrum stage. I'm talking complete and utter come-aparts for just about any reason you can think of - or my favorite, NO reason at all! Today I managed to have the camera out and capture one of these moments so I can prove that although she looks like an angel, looks can be deceiving. :)

Lillian's new room...





Will's Nursery...





AND, the tantrums
Going... (I missed capturing her ripping the pretty, white bow out of her hair)

Going...

GONE!...

1 comment:

The Hamiltons said...

Ahh, do I KNOW those tantrums!