Monday, October 4, 2010

2 Kids = Lots of Work!

Since Will was born at the end of July, I have come to a few shocking conclusions... 1. Having two children is much harder than just having one and 2. Having two children so close together is definitely tough! Yes, I realize this should have just been a given, but I'm not sure that I (or Brad) really had an idea of just how challenging it was going to be. I have since had lots of moms who have been where we are now say that you could never prepare anyone for how difficult it is and that's a good thing or it would be a world of only children - ha! :)
Due to limited time and a touch of sleep deprivation, I am not going to do a long post of all things Will, but do want to say that he is wonderful and such a blessing to our family - colic and all! :)
Enjoy the pictures from the past few months of our lives!


Daddy and Will...
One of Will's first baths...

Hanging out in the bouncy...

Lillian giving Will some love (or trying to smother him!)...

Look familiar? ...

Daddy and Lillian at the zoo...

No words needed...
War Eagle!...

Will loved the swing at my dad's...
Lillian's favorite activity these days is coloring...

Try telling Emily that Will isn't her baby...

It's amazing how big she looks with her pigtails...

After reviewing these pictures, I feel compelled to say that yes, we do actually take Will out of the bouncy seat sometimes!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

Love the pigtails!